F O R E M E R G E N C Y A N D U R G E N T N E E D S:
Before you press the panic button, how about visiting these sites:
- DownForEveryoneOrJustMe: Is your site down? Visit here to make sure it isn't something else blocking your access.
- Support Details: Help me help YOU! Visit here before you send a trouble ticket. If troubleshooting is needed it will offer information I will need to help you. Make sure you send the report to email@example.com.
- GeoPeeker: Wondering what your site looks like in Ireland? Or wondering if your site has propagated throughout the world wide web? GeoPeeker can help.
Whats My DNS: Use this tool to see if your domain has propagated yet just like the one above but you get a larger list and no graphical interface.
T O O L S Y O U C A N U S E:
Site Planning and Creating Page Content for Your Site
- Need help with your writing skills? Put Grammarly to work. This will help you have cleaner content, spelling errors and grammar will be less problematic.
- Once you have articles written, get a free account at Jumpchart. Here, with a small learning curve you can organize your content for a page or a section of your site. You can also indicate a page hierarchy (show which pages are sub pages of others). Send me a login and I can review or grab your content to insert into WordPress. The pages you create here can be transferred to your WordPress site.
- Ready to go hunting for images? Please don't go grabbing images from the web assuming its okay to use them. It isn't. I'll help you with the selection but it will help to cut down on retainer time if you give me a bunch of links so I can review and evaluate. Remember you get what you pay for. Here are some free and for fee stock image locations:
- For free
For economical fee
General Productivity for Your Business
WeTransfer: PLEASE send PCGS your large numbers of photos or large (file size) documents of any kind using this FREE service. Please don't attach large files to emails.
Need to share a screen with me or want to set up an online meeting? I use all of these:
JoinMe: I can invite you but you can also get your own app if you want to show me your screen.
Skype: pcgs51 < that’s me!